Organisations exist in a very unpredictable and turbulent environment. Outsourcing reflects a global shift in business thinking, as technology opens up world markets previously inconceivable and inaccessible. Results through growth and performance are achieved through focusing one's core business whilst outsourcing non-core aspects.
Everything needs to be better, quicker and cheaper. This calls for the professional solution-driven support that outsourcing is able to offer. In short, the capability to stay ahead.
Outsourcing involves establishing a strategic alliance in order to provide solutions which are essential to achieving business results because they;
- Are effectively provided by a partner because this is the partner's core business.
- Are efficient because you pay for what you need, when you need it; you do not need to maintain expertise which is only needed sporadically.
- Mobilise a wide range and depth of expertise that demands a combination of creativity and broad exposure, which is difficult to maintain with only internal resources.
- Require the utilisation of key information systems within the whole New Economy philosophy that the partner can justify because they are integral to the partner's core business.
- Transform the company culture through outsourcing the people management functions by aligning the environment closer to the virtual corporation model.
- Ensure talent retention by becoming an employer of choice.
- Enhanced Performance by staying ahead by using the proven expertise in key areas that are the business focus of the external partner.
- Released Potential whereby key players have more time to focus on their performance, as extra and time-consuming tasks are removed.
- Lower Overheads because of the elimination of the cost of providing services in house, or support services, rentals, fringe benefits, use of company resources, management time, transport, staff welfare and so on.
- Reduced Direct because the external partner can provide the service more efficiently.
- Centers of Excellence are accessed with expertise in key areas that are at the forefront of best practices.
By outsourcing your non-core, yet important, activities to us - the experts in that area, you are able to focus on what is important. Our outsourcing services range from;
We are a registered Labour broker.
- Outsourcing of the HR departments;
- Outsourcing of HR processes;
- Role outsourcing - "HR Locums", or interim management positions;
- Contact centre;
- Shared service centre; and
- Centres of Excellence
No one outsourcing solution fits all, so we spend time discovering your real needs and matching these with a proper outsourcing solution. A number of our solutions are implemented with the use of leading information technologies.
- Contributes towards achieving strategic goals
- Jointly planned and mutually agreed
- Overall outsourcing objectives are defined in clear and unambiguous terms
- Retain integrity of whole tasks / processes; i.e. don't split tasks between in-house service providers and outsourcers
- Each outcome is structured so that you can easily measure performance
- Arrangements and structures are designed to encourage team work and transfer of expertise
- Decisions are based on thorough analysis and on sound business ethics
- Any short term solutions are situated in the context of medium to long term considerations