|"FOR THE SMARTER MOVE
Forge a thinking partnership in talent acquisition and career management...
- Our consultants track your business. That is business partnering!
- We constantly talk to, and listen to, Industry Specialists. That is building knowledge and mutual respect!
- Even when you love your job, we stay in touch. That is investing in future career mobility!
- We build and farm specific talent networks. That is creatively managing skills shortage!
- We talk engineering like an engineer, Finance like a CA, IT like a techie, Talent Management like an HR Partner, Retailing like a Store Manager and more. That is enabling informed selections!
- Our clients change jobs but NOT their relationship with us. That is acknowledgment and trust!
- Our staff represents our Rainbow Nation and we engage in community development projects. That earns AAA+ BBBEE rating and you can claim 135% BEE spend!
- We maintain our core values and constantly re-invent our approach. That is Leading-edge!
- We have reported over 100% growth per annum over the last number of years. That is passion! That is success! That is delivering results!
The Talent Acquisition Team aims to create personal wealth by providing an exceptional staffing service to our clients by conducting professional business with commitment to excellence, uncompromising integrity and respect for all.
Through our pursuits, we aim to add value to our social and business communities and the THRP team.
- The Human Resource Practice is an accredited Association of Personnel Service Organisations (APSO) member. All practices comply with the APSO Code of Ethics.
- The Human Resource Practice is a registered Recruitment Agencywith the Department of Labour.
- The Human Resource Practice has an impeccable record at the Commission for Conciliation, Mediation and Arbitration (CCMA) and has never been called to arbitration.
- The Human Resource Practice is affiliated with the Institute of People Management and all consultants are Educational Institute of Personnel Service Consultants (IPSC) qualified.
Upholding the client image
The Human Resource Practice views it's clients as business partners and places a high premium on presenting the client organization to best advantage. The relationship between consultancy and client is deemed seamless. A great deal of effort is made to ensure that we understand the client culture and business imperatives thereby assuring that only "best-fit" candidates are presented to the client organization. This also demands a high level of relationship integrity.
Attracting Talent in a skills short environment
The Human Resource Practice sources appropriate candidates through a variety of conventional methods such as press advertising, internet recruitment sites as well as from an established candidate database and extensive networking and search capabilities.
Talent Acquisition Process
- All Talent Acquisition practices comply fully with Legislation in the country of hire,
- The Human Resource Practice utilises Competency Based recruitment techniques and follows a structured interview format. Interview information is recorded and archived.
- Reference checks are an honest representation of the Referees statements and (as far as possible) reference are recorded verbatim. Further independent verification of Academic records, Credit standing, Criminal and Civil Records is available on request
- To uphold the image of the Client Company in all print media
- To professionally and accurately represent the Client vacancy
- Normal press advertising is for the agencies account.
- The Human Resource Practice arranges display advertising on behalf of clients, the cost of such advertising will be for the Clients own account and should be settled directly with the advertising agency.
- The Human Resource Practice subscribes to the leading e-Recruitment sites which enables 24 hour a day global advertising of job vacancies, and provides access to additional databases of millions of candidates.
- Executive placements in all industries
- Senior Management across all disciplines
- Mining and Engineering
- Human Resource Disciplines
- Marketing, Sales and Management Consulting
- Information Technology: Technical, Sales and Support Staff
- Accounting and Financial
The Human Resource Practice has a developed ability to undertake ad hoc search assignments and has successfully completed many such projects on an international basis.
While based in Gauteng South Africa, The Human Resource practice recruits both nationally and internationally. We have a network of clients in The United Kingdom, The United States, The United Arab Emirates, Australia and New Zealand. We recruit internationally for a number of large companies where we have a preferred supplier status.
Contact Caryn for any of your recruitment needs..